We're here to help.
Has your business been impacted by COVID-19? Let us partner with you.
Please complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible to finalize your SBA Paycheck Protection Program application.
Please note: At this time, we are only processing applications for exisiting FLNB Customers. We will not acknowledge receipt of an application for a non-customer.
General information on the Paycheck Protection Program (accurate as of 3/31/2020):
- Small businesses, nonprofits, tribal businesses, and veterans’ associations that have less than 500 employees and have been negatively affected by the pandemic may be eligible for these loans. 1
- Loans through the program have a 0.5% interest rate and have payment deferral option of 6 months.
- Loan recipients may be eligible for loan forgiveness 2
- Business must be operational as of Feb. 15, 2020 and had employees for whom it paid salaries and payroll taxes, or a paid independent contractor. 3
- Loan amounts up to $10 million
- 24-month full payout loan, and payments may be deferred for six months.
- Unsecured and no personal guarantee
- Borrowers cannot apply for any other programs through the SBA for the same purpose
These loans are intended to assist struggling small businesses across the country. The money can be used for payroll, rent, utility or mortgage expenses as well as interest costs on other debt obligations incurred before Feb. 15, 2020.