Monthly statement period includes the last business day of the previous monthly statement through to next to the last business day of the current month.
Your account has been open for at least thirty (30) days, and thereafter you maintain your account in good standing, which includes at least:
- Bringing your account balance to a positive balance within every thirty (30) day period for a minimum period of 24 hours;
- Not being in default on any loan or other obligation to First Liberty National Bank
- Not being subject to any legal or administrative order or levy
We offer other overdraft protection plans which may be less expensive than our standard overdraft practices, such as:
- A link to another deposit account that you own.
- An overdraft line-of-credit (subject to credit approval)