At First Liberty National Bank, we want all our customers to have access to all of our services. We are committed to working with our customers to help them obtain the information they need.
We monitor our locations for compliance with the ADA, state, and local accessibility laws by surveying the parking reserved for customers with disabilities, curb cuts and ramps, walkways, entrances, teller counters, safe deposit facilities, customer contact telephones and lobby areas.
FLNB ATM accessibility includes:
- Headphone plugin for the hearing impaired.
- Braille for the visually impaired.
- Physical access meets The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) maximum height and reach requirements.
On-line accessibility includes:
- Site map to maneuver the website and avoid drop down screens.
- Most browsers have built-in accessibility features which allows the user:
- To enlarge the screen by using zoom feature
- To enlarge the print by using text size
- To use your keyboard by using caret browsing
- Our employees are prepared to help all our customers.
- We will assist you in reading and filling out forms.
- Our account statement items, checks and deposits, can be enlarged.
- Our e-statements are in pdf format, which can be enlarged.
- We offer raised-line checks upon request. These checks are larger than standard checks, are yellow in color to help reduce glare, and have bold raised lines. Raised-line checks are offered at our basic check pricing.
- We recognize that persons may have other disability-related needs. We evaluate disability-related requests on a case-by-case basis.
If you have a concern or question regarding accessibility, please contact our call center at 936-336-6471.